I Am Alive!

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Woah, hows everyone doing!!

I am alive guys, I have just been really busy with some life stuff, and a lot of stuff has had to go on hold.

For those of you who havnt gotten your decals, that is my fault. When I left MT I left the decals there, and I didnt get them out the door like I wanted to.

Rest assured though, you will get them. I'm going to send the whole set down with someone to the GTG. I cant get down there unfortunately because of the way that my life is going right now. So long as someone can take them down and collect the moolah, and just bring them back up to me (I will pay you for doing this) we should be good. I still have all of the decals here, and thank god the people at work did send the decals back to me.

Either way, I apologize for all of the delays. I'm trying to work through some difficult times right now, but as soon as I stablize, we should be good to go and I'll be on a lot more.

PA BOYS: If you guys can take those decals down for me, PLEASE let me know ASAP. I am willing to meet you somewhere to give you them.

mystic04

Established Member
Chris you need some help put out a call bud. i take them down but at this point still i am unsure if i'll make the GTG i blew my back out the other day and it's still not doing all that well to sit for a 2 hour drive or more.

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
Hope things start looking up for you...When life gives you some lemons....you make lemonade and add some Bacardi Limon rum..!!!

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
he better make lemonade cuss if he mixes with Bacardi he will be doing

CUBA LIBERE and SPEAKING SPANGLISH

hang on man it will all work out

Users who are viewing this thread