Hypothetical situation of sexual relationship

03EBZ06

IYAOYAS
Established Member
First of all, mods/admins if this topic is inapproriate, please delete it for me, thanks.

Again, this is just a hypothetical scenario. ;)

Let's say you met a chick, dated for little while, got along great and then start having a sexual relationship.

First few times, had normal sex (non-violent, non-SIIHP kind of thing). As you start another evening with her, she asks you to be more aggressive. You ask what do you mean by being aggressive, she respond by saying, I want you to slap my face, my breast and my ass or any other part of my body...very hard and I want you to chock me as we are having a sex. She also want you to gagged her with your penis by shoving it very hard down her throat and then finish her off by SIIHP.

Let's just say you aren't a very violent person, nor did you ever hit a woman

So, would you go through with this?

Will you be able to physically punish her as requested?

Do you find this type of behavior to be sign of sickness?

Will this request turn you off and not want to see her again?

Just wondering. :p

kball

Banned
Some people have fetishes. That being one of them. If you don't find that appealing-don't do it. Just cause you'll get some doesn't mean you should do it. If she can't deal with you not into that stuff then just go your seperate ways. I feel the same way you do-could never hit or slap a girl-especially sexual. :nono:

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
Being that I have lead a relatively prude sex life in comparison, some of that sounds kind of appealing - but not the abuse. Slapping her face or choking her I could not, would not do. Do not participate in anything that you don't feel comfortable with.

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
Last night when I cam home my wife said "Give me 12 inces and make it hurt!!" So I f***ed her twice and slapped her...

Sorry, couldn't resist. Just going to find my flame suit :p

JJPMach1

Red 2003 Mach 1
Established Member
RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

find someone normal, this one is just many in the process of elimination

But if she is a hottie, stick it out till someone NORMAL comes along

Last edited:

Onivlas

Established Member
Yeah, wait for that "NORMAL" one to come along...

So you can eventually go from sex, to bad sex, to having no sex as you stay together.

Being normal is overrated, IMO.

But if that's not your "thing", don't do it. Just like any lie, it can only make things worse in the end. But at least give it a shot. You don't do it, you might lose her. You do it, you don't like it, she'll get something out of it, and you might lose her.

Last edited:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
I'd be worried she's trying to frame you for rape or something.

I don't know, just the cautious way I think....:read:

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
Any woman who wants you to beat and choke her during sex has serious deep seeded issues. My process of elimination when looking for a girl would make it impossible for me to meet someone that disturbed. But since this is hypothetical, then no, I wouldn't do it if asked. I would probably break up with her the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread