Hyperblack Saleens on a black Terminator

vtsteevo

Established Member
Could someone post up a pic of these wheels on a black cobra?

Trying to decide between these or the chrome ones.
11789653d1.jpg

Thanks fellas

EVO-lution

Established Member
damn i just went searching for a pic i had of a guys' black termi with these wheels on it. it was a side/angled pic too. ill keep searching.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
ya maybe if the cobra was a different color. They seem to clash with black. No good. Go chrome or just regular black.

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
my hyper blacks from wheel replicas who supply a lot of companies with their wheels. Mine have that same centercap as the one you pictured so mine are what you are looking at. The above black terminator has a different wheel. Hyperblack is painted differently by different wheel makers. Those wheels above look more anthracite (or gray). Mine look much more silvery. Not whiteish like chrome though and zero maitenence. People stare at my wheels all the time. Plus that terminator above doesn't seem to have good tire sizes to me :shrug: My wheels typically have a chrome look until you compare them side by side to a chrome wheel which look more white than my silver wheel (but definately not the lame plain silver painted wheels).

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

Last edited:

wma8706

Established Member
To post #5, those are anthracite. fyi

I stand corrected. Confusing with all these different versions. anthracite, gun metal, hypersilver, hyperblack, gloss black, matte black, satin black, flat black, flat silver, satin silver, polish silver, chrome polish, black chrome....:??:

Users who are viewing this thread