Hydroboost missing part

Vigilante

Established Member
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a very specific part, it's the pushrod that goes between the master cylinder and the booster. No one can seem to find it and it's the last thing holding up my project.

I was wondering if anyone knew of where to go to get this part, or if someone had one lying around I could buy off of them or some other solution.

I have no idea what I'm looking for so I wanted to post here before I went looking through the market or junkyards

Twisted2

Established Member
Wish I could tell you. I replaced my whole Hydroboost a few years ago, and the only one I found available at the time, was a used one at a junkyard in Michigan or something. (I live in CA). I guess they're hard parts to find.

Edit: My mistake. I just remembered I was specifically replacing the lines, and that's the only place THEY were available. The junkyard made me buy the whole hydroboost, to get the lines. Either way, a junkyard might be your best bet.

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a very specific part, it's the pushrod that goes between the master cylinder and the booster. No one can seem to find it and it's the last thing holding up my project.

I was wondering if anyone knew of where to go to get this part, or if someone had one lying around I could buy off of them or some other solution.

I have no idea what I'm looking for so I wanted to post here before I went looking through the market or junkyards

Sent from my SM-G970U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread