Hvac Blower motor cover replacement

96dreamer

Established Member
Anyone know of just a blower motor cover replacement? Putting the dash back in the cover pretty much exploded trying to plug it back in. It's almost the consistency of a clay pigeon. Blower works fine so I'd rather not replace it if necessary.

ViciousBlack97

Established Member
Anyone know of just a blower motor cover replacement? Putting the dash back in the cover pretty much exploded trying to plug it back in. It's almost the consistency of a clay pigeon. Blower works fine so I'd rather not replace it if necessary.
Honestly, parts like that I pretty much exclusively just rely on junkyards at this point. The good thing is that it should just be a standard SN95 part, and there's plenty of dead 6 bangers out there to grab parts from.

96dreamer

Established Member
Honestly, parts like that I pretty much exclusively just rely on junkyards at this point. The good thing is that it should just be a standard SN95 part, and there's plenty of dead 6 bangers out there to grab parts from.
That is usually my route as well. With these cars now being 25+ years old though I'm afraid anything from a yard will have the same issue. Plus I was literally just there Saturday morning helping a buddy and had this happen Saturday night which bugs me.

Users who are viewing this thread