HURTNEM's Mystichrome Coupe

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Opinions are like azzholes, everybody has one:lol: I actually love it when other Cobra owners don't like what I've done to my car, because it means I don't have to worry about rolling up and looking like everyone else in the parking lot. We all like what we like and when you're making the car payment you can do whatever you want to the car, even piss on it. Speaking of piss; zinc yellow:poke:

So YOU installed the two cobra emblems on the back of the car within 3 feet of one another? Wow, I figured you bought it that way and had no choice.

When you roll up to me, hate to break it to you but until I pop the hood, you WILL look like me. Except I won't have two gay cobra symbols plastered on my ass. :beer:

Now go remove your panties from your crack.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
When r u guys taking over the world?

edit: I meant overtly

Nice car :)

edit 2: aww cmon, don't take down the pics that show what you are!! :D

edit 3; nevermind, pic 2, middle tail light lens....................

He took the picture down, because he forgot to block my license plate. No other reason.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
So YOU installed the two cobra emblems on the back of the car within 3 feet of one another? Wow, I figured you bought it that way and had no choice.

When you roll up to me, hate to break it to you but until I pop the hood, you WILL look like me. Except I won't have two gay cobra symbols plastered on my ass. :beer:

It'll be quite obvious that we're different if we roll up at the same car meet, because you'll be the one blasting "It's raining men".

As far as the gay cobra symbols, you're a homosexual, so if figured you were comfortable with all the gay symbols. Don't tell me you're still hiding in the closet hoping no one notices:shrug:

Now go remove your boyfriend's boxers from your head:burn:

By the way, do you still wear his T-shirt to bed when you all have slumber parties?:loser:

brainpa

Established Member

LMAO....WOW....:pop:keep it up this is great!

Users who are viewing this thread