Hurst 6 Speed Shifter For Sale

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Hurst 6 speed t-56 shifter for sale brand new in the box never installed. $100.00 plus shipping. PM me or reply to this thread if interested. Paul

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Yes it is the Billet Plus shifter part number HUU-3915036. I don't know how to post pics on here. I will try and take some pics and email them to you. Thanks for your interest Paul

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
I'm really thinking about this, I like my MGW but its so notchy. I would like something with short throws AND smoothness.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I'm really thinking about this, I like my MGW but its so notchy. I would like something with short throws AND smoothness.
:dw: Your firewall cable is adjusted incorrectly then. I've driven a couple cars with MGW's and they are all very smooth. Only reason for it to be notchy is if your clutch is adjusted incorrectly.

Bump for the OP. My cousin has this shifter in his car. VERY nice piece! Good luck with your sale!

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
:dw: Your firewall cable is adjusted incorrectly then. I've driven a couple cars with MGW's and they are all very smooth. Only reason for it to be notchy is if your clutch is adjusted incorrectly.

Bump for the OP. My cousin has this shifter in his car. VERY nice piece! Good luck with your sale!

Cool, thanks man! I did the clutch mod from Riesch where you bend the tab down and I may have too many clicks then. But I'm still thinking of this shifter, I will PM the OP for pics to email.

Carbon Driven

Established Member

Thanks for the tip bro! My MGW is real notchy and I had what I thought was a reputable shop install it along with headers. Its a shop I already had decided to not go back to. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread