Hurricane Ike News Coverage

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Ive been watching the news all day. It should come right over my house; thankfully it may only be a cat 1. Its going to be a cat 1-2 hurricane when it hits, but has the storm surge of a cat 4.

91frppgt

Banned
No one learns.....

what abunch of dumbass's!

ikes going to F up alot of communitys around here...

hopefully i will still have a place to live in 12 hrs..

i knew from the get-go this hurricane was going to be pretty tough. with a name like Ike..sounds like a pissed off german kid that stuffs his face with chocolate. Gustav just sounded like a lazy mexican IMO

TexRob

Established Member

i knew from the get-go this hurricane was going to be pretty tough. with a name like Ike..sounds like a pissed off german kid that stuffs his face with chocolate. Gustav just sounded like a lazy mexican IMO
Are you going to ride out the Storm,or did you Evacuate? Good Luck either Way Neighbor. :beer:

03R3DF1R3

Established Member

+1 people have no clue how strong this hurricane actually is... oh well.. they will learn the hard way...:fm:

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
It's gonna suck.....
hopefully it's not bad cuz i didnt even board up my windows...

and i just seen on the news that some people that evacuated are leaving their dogs in kennels as the water rises in their houses.

Last edited:

Misfitflesh

Established Member

Actually Ike sounds like a crazy black man that beats women, and Gustav sounds like a fat German that stuffs his face with chocolate.:banana:

Robert Francis

Established Member
All the news up here on "Ike" shows this to be a really big storm and lots of talk about the "wave surge." Good luck to you all down there in Galveston and Houston!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep, most of those structures have been there through every storm that has come the island's way. I've got some friends on the island, and they say it is nowhere near as bad as the media is saying.

Out here in Cypress it's a little windy, no rain yet. That will most likely change, as it looks like my buddy Ike is headed for my house after he's done visiting you.

Jim Snover

40% of the people in Galveston stayed to ride out the hurricane.
wow.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
40% of the people in Galveston stayed to ride out the hurricane.
wow.

I heard it was only 20%. Either way, not exactly smart. My mom is freaking out because we stayed, but we're 50 miles from the bay and 70-80 miles from the gulf...don't think the storm surge will get us here.

Users who are viewing this thread