Hunters are so cruel!

Common

Established Member
People in general are idiots, they have no clue how significant hunting is. Oh and **** Bambi!

Jefe

Established Member
So cruel!!!! Anyone watching Ted Nugents show on Outdoors network? Its great!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecWI2VpRSvI"]YouTube- ted nugent spirit of the wild 3[/ame]

PROCHARGEDGT

just pull the trigger
Established Member
Sooo is this thread bashing hunters or saying that they are good people...I'm confused because that was a pretty noble thing of him to do.

whiplash306

Established Member
Sooo is this thread bashing hunters or saying that they are good people...I'm confused because that was a pretty noble thing of him to do.
This thread is in NO WAY bashing hunters! That was most certainly the right thing to do and a very impressive shot to boot! Both of those guys could have removed all fair "sport" from hunting, popped both those deer and filled their ticket. Instead, they released them and allowed them the opportunity to vacate. Very NOBLE!!! :beer:

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
So... The hunter is cruel and evil for saving their lives and not letting them die? I really expected him to shoot the better one.

Oh, and everything whiplash said.

Last edited:

DieselSVT

Established Member
Someones always gotta scrutinize haha.

Good shot...The problem is that you interrupted the process of natural selection and saved two animals that could have provided nutrition for your local food bank. Way to play God and make your own personal life saving decision. Are you taking a lot of pride in the fact that you are a good shot? My ten year old daughter could have hit that same shot..what was it, about 6 ft. In watching that video for the second time, it’s very apparent that you didn’t hit the antlers…the noise of the shot scared them and that’s what caused the “breakoff.” You know a lot of folks these days complain about the government controlling too much of our lives…well, “Big Brother” I don’t think you’ve got too much room to talk…maybe next time you’ll take a passive stand and take in all of the natural glory that’s provided to you without screwing it up.

Safe Hunting

Users who are viewing this thread