Hunsaker seat update.

rbrown-90

Established Member
After 1 month I love the seats. Very comfortable. I bent the bottom sides out a bit as my fat ass was a bit large. I laid rags over the ends and tapped them with a sledge. I did no damage and they fit me a lot better. So far they seem very strong and are working great.

I did the brackets at about 2" tall on both front and back. After riding for a while I think I'll bring the front down to 1" so I don't feel like i'm in a hole although it's not too bad now. At the 2" setting my legs are not too close to the steering wheel.

Here are a few pics with my gray interior. I am keeping a lot of they gray and may do a darker carpet and accents on the door panels. I do like the contrast of black and gray together. I'm thinking about a black vinyly with a gray embroidery on the door panel inserts. I also may have the rear seats covered with a black vinyl but it does not look funny now.

I'm happy so far.

slowgtnky

they're just baby cams...
Established Member
those are the seats i was thinking about getting for my car but wasn't sure if i would like them or not...do they just mount up to the stock seat tracks?

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
I have the cloth version of the same seat in my car. I made my brackets out of Al and made them adjustable -lots of work.

rbrown-90

Established Member
I am still very happy after 8 months. I will be adding an electric set up for the driver side. Got a set up out of a 2000 Mustang just gotta figure out how to do it.

Whistler98

Established Member
rbrown-90 said:
$380.00 for both shipped from Hunsaker. They are Vinyl.

$380.00 for both? man I was thinking $380.00 a piece I might be getting these sooner than I thought I have gray interior also and wondered how weel they would blend. They look great. Did you order them from hunsaker directly?

JacobK

Established Member
I just picked those up for my SS, i got the cloth version that came with the universal sliders. IM waiting on a buddy to give me a hand with making some brackets for them. I cant wait, as the seats look awesome. Also im 6'5 285lbs, and the seats fit me snug, but i dont think i will have any problems with them.

Users who are viewing this thread