Hummer EV is the ultimate buggout vehicle!

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Unless my math is all ****ed up, it's $48.85 to charge this thing at my house on a level 2 charger.

Real world numbers are 262 miles at highway speeds (80mph) for a full charge.

The average fast charger is $0.35/kwh, so even an 80% charge would cost you over $60. A full charge would be almost $75.

Those fast charger costs are pretty damn close to H2 numbers with gas at $4 gallon (assuming 13 highway).

A 2.7 F150 would be cheaper to fuel than this thing, the only benefit to the hummer is it's significantly faster, and you get to be soooo smug that your car runs on natural gas, coal and rainbows.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Unless my math is all ****ed up, it's $48.85 to charge this thing at my house on a level 2 charger.

Real world numbers are 262 miles at highway speeds (80mph) for a full charge.

The average fast charger is $0.35/kwh, so even an 80% charge would cost you over $60. A full charge would be almost $75.

Those fast charger costs are pretty damn close to H2 numbers with gas at $4 gallon (assuming 13 highway).

A 2.7 F150 would be cheaper to fuel than this thing, the only benefit to the hummer is it's significantly faster, and you get to be soooo smug that your car runs on natural gas, coal and rainbows.
It’s not SUPPOSED to make financial sense, or common sense for that matter.
It’s all about the feels. Saving the planet yo?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Yay! Its finally Saturday and its fully charged! Lets go for a drive

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread