Hulu comes to XBL

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
How much is it after the trial period?

I think it's about $9/month.
You can get a free week with Hulu Plus anyway just signing up with a PC.
I kicked cable to the curb a while ago but I don't subscribe to the Plus service. We've had our TV fixes satisfied with regular Hulu and Netfilx and though cheaper than cable, I haven't subscribed to Plus out of principal. Don't you know, it's not about the money. :rolling:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I woulnt waste my money on it. I'm pretty sure it sucks just like it does on all other streaming devices. I hate it on my Sony br which has the same interface as the ps3 pretty much. Anyways, buffers constantly. There were thousands of complaints. It also sucks on the iOS platform. We canceled our cable services for awhile and just did hulu and Netflix (like 30$ for both) Netflix always worked as intended, not hulu. I canceled it last month.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
What makes this better than Netflix? Or what's the difference?

Hulu does recent tv shows and programs. Netflix is movies 30 days after they went to DVD rental, and instant streaming even farther past that date. They just got Dexter S3 on instant streaming.

I woulnt waste my money on it. I'm pretty sure it sucks just like it does on all other streaming devices. I hate it on my Sony br which has the same interface as the ps3 pretty much. Anyways, buffers constantly. There were thousands of complaints. It also sucks on the iOS platform. We canceled our cable services for awhile and just did hulu and Netflix (like 30$ for both) Netflix always worked as intended, not hulu. I canceled it last month.

Ill probably download it later, the page just popped up on XBL. Its a trial, so if it sucks, itll just get deleted.

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I just signed up for Hulu on my 360. Its streaming smooth without a hiccup.
I haven't had cable for years, so this is a nice cheap alternative. I usually just use torrents, but 7.99 a month is worth it.

BlueVenom281

Lurking
Established Member
I tried it out last night but wasn't impressed with the channel offerings. I'm new to hulu but I at least thought there would be some Discovery/History Channel offerings.

Users who are viewing this thread