Hulk Hogan on MTV Cribs...

roadracer247

Established Member
He is classic! I wish they woulda showed his cars. They just show up pull up in that Viper and off to the side I saw what looked like a sweet Black Supra. But they never came back to them...BTW his house was really nice! And his daughter is HOT!!! Even my girl said she was hot!

roadracer247

Established Member
Brad Azz said:
theres a thread in the pics and videos buffet with a video of him driving the Supra

I remember seeing him driving a green supra in some vid with a bunch of Supras a while back...

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
They actually had a Florida Supra Meet at their house via Nick Hogan when that was filmed. Nick's on SupraForums, as well as his sister I think.

roadracer247

Established Member
theDRIVER said:
his daughter looks too much like him. i wouldn't forgive myself in the morning....

Um...maybe we are talking about different people. I'm referring to the chick walking with him on that episode of "cribs." I wouldn't regret anything I did with her... :D

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
roadracer247 said:
Um...maybe we are talking about different people. I'm referring to the chick walking with him on that episode of "cribs." I wouldn't regret anything I did with her... :D

nope, im talking about the same chick..

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
wannastang93 said:

oh damn :burn:

edit:
I found this amazingly funny:
Posted by ScionDriver #2
"That is so amazingly useless. It is impractical, stupid, and ricey yet I am very intrigued and impressed. Anything with 1000hp is cool in at least one way."

he drives a scion..doesnt get much more Rice

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
You can see his house from across the bay in Clearwater at my parents place. It is a pretty sweet pad.

wannastang93

Canes Fan!!!!
Established Member
Black96SVT said:
oh damn :burn:

edit:
I found this amazingly funny:
Posted by ScionDriver #2
"That is so amazingly useless. It is impractical, stupid, and ricey yet I am very intrigued and impressed. Anything with 1000hp is cool in at least one way."

he drives a scion..doesnt get much more Rice

yo easy with that i drive an scion and i don't consider my car rice..i had 2 sell my cobra for reasons that were out of my hand and i got a 05 scion tC and its stock ans staying stock and i don't consider my car rice :mj:

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
tC is cool, the box is gay. I have a friend like that guy, he talks all this shit on cool cars and then will pick something about it to say is cool after he realizes he is wrong.

KevN, any pics of your truck?

Last edited:

wannastang93

Canes Fan!!!!
Established Member
WyoTechMSA said:
tC is cool, the box is gay. I have a friend like that guy, he talks all this shit on cool cars and then will pick something about it to say is cool after he realizes he is wrong.

KevN, any pics of your truck?

Users who are viewing this thread