Hugely disappointed in Capcom :(

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
I don't know if you guys have seen this, im kind of late in seeing the video but WTF is this garbage!!!??? Dont know how many of you actually play this but Im a huge Dmc fan and the franchise is officially ruined...... DMC 2 was disappointing enough .... 1,3 and 4 were epic.......
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhSYQt_gjVs"]YouTube - Devil May Cry - Announcement Trailer (TGS 2010)[/nomedia]

Any thoughts?

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
There was an article back when the game trailer was first announced on IGN with the game developers/designers. From the looks of it, he has an emo look to him, but i'm actually digging the look that they're going after. I was never a big fan of the game to begin with, seemed pretty repetitive.

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
BLASPHEMY!!!! lol I can understand not liking 4 but 3 was amazing!. But I agree with the previous post of marvel vs capcom = epic. I want to get it.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
At least they went with his original look in MvC3.

Check out Bayonetta. Better than the DMC series all around.

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
Honestly I have never seen the series but for what I hear its pretty dam good. Im gonna have to check it out im curious.

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
wtf_is_this_shit_The_Rules_Of_Trolling-s400x297-128287-580.jpg

:nonono:

I've been a loyal Capcom fan for my whole gaming life and it pains me to see this. DMC was a great game, and yes 2 sucked lol. I was skeptical about 4 with the introduction of Nero but that was still a good game to me. This revamp of Dante is just terrible.

Capcom recently disappointed me with MvC3. I've been waiting for that game for some time and wow...huge disappointment! MvC2 was the best to date, so many characters and classic fighting, but MvC3 has the worst characters to use with barely any unlockable features.. I really hope Capcom gets back to making great games like they used to.

Users who are viewing this thread