HUGE thanks to Lund Racing

5PointOHNO

Established Member
Wanted everyone to know that, on top of being at the top of their game as tuners, that they're also great people. A friend of mine is recovering from brain cancer and has had a lot of bad luck of late. He has a 2007 Shelby that he was able to keep despite his lost income, and while I won't say exactly how, Lund Racing came through in a big way for us. Thanks to both Jon and Jon II.

Also, last Tuesday we had a remote session for both my GT and my friends GT500.

Not only did we do the remote session after hours, but they both made killer power; all STD.

2010 GT500 mods:

FRPP Throttle Body
2013 TVS with 2.4 upper
ID1000's
JLT Intake
Everything else is stock right down to log headers and cats

675 RWHP 663RWTQ (he also had a 687RWHP run, but I can't find his dyno sheet!).

2011 GT mods:

V3Si Vortech w/3.47 pulley
ID1000's
Boss intake
Lethal OR X-pipe
All else stock

711RWHP 535RWTQ

That's paxton territory with a tiny V3Si. Now lets see how long she lasts!

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
How on earth did the 5.0 make those numbers without headers.... And with no meth or race gas? Makes no sense. My car made 621/505 with a v3si... And my car is a boss... With 1 7/8 long tubes... Stock pulley but still... And jon Ii told me that is right on par for power... Doing a 3.47 and race gas tune next. What kind of dyno was this on?

Stevem17500

Established Member
How on earth did the 5.0 make those numbers without headers.... And with no meth or race gas? Makes no sense. My car made 621/505 with a v3si... And my car is a boss... With 1 7/8 long tubes... Stock pulley but still... And jon Ii told me that is right on par for power... Doing a 3.47 and race gas tune next. What kind of dyno was this on?

Put on 3.47 rev to the moon see what happens

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
the v3 is a very efficient head unit.

if your looking for 700rwhp or under, the v3 is very efficient in that range. dtony has been 9.8's and brent hughes has been 9.7's with the v3's.

unless you really think 1000 hp is where your going, the v3's are great units

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member

You also need to remember those are STD numbers.

Dtony

Established Member
the v3 is a very efficient head unit.

if your looking for 700rwhp or under, the v3 is very efficient in that range. dtony has been 9.8's and brent hughes has been 9.7's with the v3's.

unless you really think 1000 hp is where your going, the v3's are great units

Correction my friend, I ran off a string of 9.7s last fall. :beer:

I am still running the v3 and plan on 9.5s this spring.

Users who are viewing this thread