Huge partout!!!

BLWN32V

Established Member
Everything must go...

-Built Shortblock $3500 no less, don't even bother trying to talk me down
Teksid Aluminum block bored .20 over, Manley Billet Rods, Forged dished pistons 9.25:1 CR, Knife-edged forged crankshaft, ARP hardware. Less than 3k miles on this motor!!!

-Cobra "B" Heads $1800, ported with 1mm Oversized Manley valves, Crower retainers and high-lift springs, Crower Stage 4 Race Grind Cams

-97 Cobra SHM modified short runner intake $550 port matched to my heads, needs oval style throttle body, comes with IMRC composite deletes.

-Accufab "650HP supercharged" large oval throttle body $300

-Procharger F1A Race kit- SOLD Comes with the bracket, Big Red Bypass valve, 81 tooth and 70 tooth Lower pullies, 45 tooth Super Sprag Pulley $450+ new!!!, 2 cog belts, and ATI Balancer/damper. Also have intercooler piping if interested...The F1A has only 500 miles on it since its rebuild in august. Brand new impeller and new gears inside.

-MAC offroad prochamber SOLD

-Black wrinkle painted 32V valve covers coil-on plug style SOLD

-Maximum Motorsports 4 Bolt caster/camber plates Black SOLD

-Odyssey lightweight battery and tray $125

-Steeda High Flow Fuel Rails $150

-04 Cobra fuel tank w/ Twin Ford GT fuel pumps SOLD

-Kenne Bell 40A Boost-a-pump SOLD

-Stage 2 modified FPDM $150

-Full -8an stainless braided lines returnless fuel system...make offer

-75lb Flow-matched high impedence fuel injectors $400

-PMAS blow thru MAF calibrated for 75# injectors $200

-Bullitt 13" Front Brake kit with drilled and slotted rotors $450

-KYB AGX adjustable shocks, 8 settings SOLD

-Steeda Rear Springs $75

-Southside Machine upper control arms SOLD

-HPM Megabyte JR lower control arms SOLD

-MAC rear girdle SOLD0

-Moser 31 Spine Axles w/3" studs SOLD

-Corbeau LG1 Microsuede black/gray seats with slider rails SOLD

-Corbeau retractable 3 point harnesses SOLD

-Black rear seat delete $75

-MRT Gauge Cluster 99-00 style $200

-Autometer Dual Gauge Pod w fuel press and boost gauges $125

-Bullitt Fuel Door $50

-SCT 4 bank Chip $125

-UPR various billet items (interior) $125 takes all headlight knob, rear defroster, door locks, door lock rings, HVAC polished control panel, Windshield wiper delete

Anything is up for grabs as far as the interior...make me an offer

Last edited:

BLWN32V

Established Member
l_49f41de480224c09a0dc7d6f165f83e3.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, where were you a few months ago when I bought half the stuff you have on that list lol.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I noticed you have the coil on plug valve covers, do you have the actual coil on plugs or did you still use the original ones, reason I ask is I have been thinking about doing a coil on plug conversion and if I can get all the parts at once it would help my decision.

I need the coil on plug style valve covers, 8 coil on plugs, and the harness to the plugs so I can splice it into mine to finish the setup. do you have any of it besides the valve covers which I am still interested in either way?

also how much for the door panels, and the what is year is your center consol (pics if you got them), price and conditon on the carpet as well?

Im attempting to get parts ready to switch my interior over to all black. I might be interested in other parts of the interior as well, depends on price as some I feel more comfortable painting some than others.

Last edited:

BLWN32V

Established Member
I noticed you have the coil on plug valve covers, do you have the actual coil on plugs or did you still use the original ones, reason I ask is I have been thinking about doing a coil on plug conversion and if I can get all the parts at once it would help my decision.

I need the coil on plug style valve covers, 8 coil on plugs, and the harness to the plugs so I can splice it into mine to finish the setup. do you have any of it besides the valve covers which I am still interested in either way?

also how much for the door panels, and the what is year is your center consol (pics if you got them), price and conditon on the carpet as well?

Im attempting to get parts ready to switch my interior over to all black. I might be interested in other parts of the interior as well, depends on price as some I feel more comfortable painting some than others.
I have the coil-on plugs and the harness as well. As far as the interior stuff goes, I just got an offer from a guy that wants to buy my car as a roller once I part most of it out. So , I will get with him to see if he wants the interior or not. Carpet is in great condition, center console is an early 2000 type, currently has an SCT switch chip in the location of the coin slot. I don't have pics of it right now but, I can get some this weekend and I will call that guy and ask him if he wants the interior.

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
If the f1a wasnt cogged and you would part with just the headunit...Id be ill over it.
Could I send the f1a to procharger to be uncogged?

BLWN32V

Established Member
If the f1a wasnt cogged and you would part with just the headunit...Id be ill over it.

all you need is to buy a regular pulley for it to be like normal. The bracket is what needs to be changed out for it to work like a normal F1A setup. PM me an offer for just the head unit.

TurboFox54

Established Member
The only difference is the pulleys, the headunit is the same. All you need to do is put a ribbed pulley on it if it fits in your D1 brackets.

Last edited:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
The only difference is the pulleys, the headunit is the same. All you need to do is put a ribbed pulley on it if it fits in your D1 brackets.

If I recall, you have to dive into the internals of the supercharger to change the clocking of some piece ...because the blower is clocked differently for a cog setup. flowgoode would know since he did this exact change.

I need to upgrade to keep with these f1 mach's

:lol: I'm only at 15 psi ...your car would probably own me as it sits now.

Users who are viewing this thread