Huge irvine spectrum meet sunday 1/30

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I'm shooting to be there weather permitting :)

people of the SFV areas (and passing through) who want to roll together. lets meet at the Dennys on Roxford at the Roxford offramp from the 405 in Sylmar. maybe around 10:45ish, roll out around 11am?

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
how do yall feel about the fobra...Sir Ricus?

Will you be bringing some bitches or will you be the only bitch in attendance.:dw:

Or, will we know you by the T-Shirt that reads: (Moderators on this site protect me from evil) :bored:

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
Will you be bringing some bitches or will you be the only bitch in attendance.:dw:

Or, will we know you by the T-Shirt that reads: (Moderators on this site protect me from evil) :bored:

wow man real mature..

Last edited:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
it gets old..i just wanna have a good time.....we had plans to go to laguna at 1230 so my wife and i wont make the meet..just the drive

What gets old is, is your self awareness that you have a six in a Cobra replica and trying to fit in by making the following statements:

i might be there...id take up the rear so i dont slow anyone down

And other past statements concerning your apprehension about joining a group of cars you feel inadequate about and feel a need for confirmation!

Be proud of your car and stop making excuses to enter the arena.

Personally, I could care less if it’s a four, six, or replica. Just STOP the submissive posturing!

Stand up for your car and be proud:rockon:

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
What gets old is, is your self awareness that you have a six in a Cobra replica and trying to fit in by making the following statements:

i might be there...id take up the rear so i dont slow anyone down

And other past statements concerning your apprehension about joining a group of cars you feel inadequate about and feel a need for confirmation!

Be proud of your car and stop making excuses to enter the arena.

Personally, I could care less if it’s a four, six, or replica. Just STOP the submissive posturing!

Stand up for your car and be proud:rockon:

i respect that man!!!:beer:

i may stop by for a few...we do have plans in laguna tho...you gonna be at the meet in march? i am just used to my group of guys at home and i just dont know anyone down here so thats why i am a bit apprehensive..

Last edited:

eddyroxx

Established Member
people of the SFV areas (and passing through) who want to roll together. lets meet at the Dennys on Roxford at the Roxford offramp from the 405 in Sylmar. maybe around 10:45ish, roll out around 11am?

you mean the 5
ima try to make it i have to fix my sisters truck first

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
i respect that man!!!:beer:
i may stop by for a few...we do have plans in laguna tho...you gonna be at the meet in march? i am just used to my group of guys at home and i just dont know anyone down here so thats why i am a bit apprehensive..
Don't worry devil dog, i'll chill with you (even through you're a boot :D).. You can tell your group of guys you know FAsnakes.. :dw:
I'll see ya at the March meet. :beer:

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
Don't worry devil dog, i'll chill with you (even through you're a boot :D).. You can tell your group of guys you know FAsnakes.. :dw:
I'll see ya at the March meet. :beer:

hey hey hey just cause i cant deploy and wont doesnt mean im a boot:bash: haha i do my job and i do it damn well!!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread