HUGE GP ON BORLA STINGERS

davidmax

Established Member
HEY ALL, HOW ARE YOU????
We have met our 50 piece minimum and still have 30 units left,pardon me I didnt post the GP my fault but being there in stock all is well,great inventory and prices as well as no freight and same day shipping.
The orders are coming in fast and we just had a price increase and another one around 3/1 so nows the time to buy.
Borla is visiting all there customers and unless you have a 100% Hi-PO shop with inventory room they are going to cut you off,so the guys that have real shops (Brick and Mortar)and rent bills and overhead,will be able to buy.(Hopefully at great dicounts to pass along to you the consumer)
We will always keep our prices to the bear minimum and when we say we cant advertise the price its not to complicate your life,its simply to get you the best prices anywhere
Yours Truly and all the best from the best Ford techs around
David Smilovic

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
David-

Where can i contact you about the borla stingers?? I have been looking into a new exhaust and i am interested in speaking with you.

Duh, I see your number now!!!!

Dan

Last edited:

davidmax

Established Member
Hey Dan we do have best pricing just call the shop monday were ther all day 480-517-4969 and we can give you pricing,answer any questions you may have even though this and all Ford forums cant rave enough about the Borla system.
Stay Well see ya Monday-Friday,David Smilovic

Users who are viewing this thread