Hubcentric wheel spacer help

balncobra

TRMN8R
Established Member
Been doing some research for a while now and cant find a clear answer on wheel spacers for 03-04 cobra. Looking at H&R hubcentrics 30mm-40mm. Anybody running spacers on a terminator with stock wheels? Brand? Width?

thanks

Jefe

Established Member
Was advised by John Himsel to measure fender to fender and found out that I would need 2 different size spacers to make the wheels stick out evenly. Drivers side needs a 40mm and pass needs a 30mm. Might find someone else who needs them and split the cost.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...596540-pics-mickey-thompson-345s-11s-irs.html

You may not even be able to notice than 10mm difference so I would just go with some H&R Hubcentric 30mm spacers

dasilva

Established Member
Been doing some research for a while now and cant find a clear answer on wheel spacers for 03-04 cobra. Looking at H&R hubcentrics 30mm-40mm. Anybody running spacers on a terminator with stock wheels? Brand? Width?

thanks

Im having the same issue. i have H&r lowering springs and cc plates. but i want spacers to make it look right. having a problem getting a straight answer on that im just going to order them, and hope for the best see what it looks like lowered and wider stance.

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
I was using h&r 25mm on the back with the stock wheels, now Im using them on the front with the skinny's to clear the brakes.

balncobra

TRMN8R
Established Member
Thanks for the input guys...........think im just gonna go with the 30's and keep my fingers crossed. If not, im sure they'd be great for a ring toss game!

iceracer

Meco Power
Established Member
I'm running 30mm for my skinnies. The only issue I had was, the studs that came in the spacer were too short so I pressed them out and replaced them w/ 3" arp's.

Users who are viewing this thread