HTPerformance, where are you? Anyone that can help...

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
I've PM'd you, I've called both the cell numbers you sent me, I've sent a msg to you on you web sight, I really need those questions answered as soon as possible so I can finish the install. The motor has been sitting in limbo now just waiting.

Anyone else who's delt with HTPerformance know at least the tourqe specs they use on the Rods and Head? JE Pistons, Eagle Rods, Built Head, ARP fasteners. With at lease this info I can finish the install.

Brian, I've got several other questions, please check your PMs.

Thanks. :beer:

HalfTime

Established Member
I've sent you 3 different numbers you can call me at a week ago! Their is no way your conference runs for that many days, and so many hours each day that you can't take 10 mins to call me, or msg me. I only say this because I go to several seminars, and conferences every month, and they don't last long enough to be an excuse for more then a day or two.

I've had to take the fricken head off, and send it to a machine shop! I'd like to keep this between you and I, but your lack of contact this couple of weeks has really put a huge burden on me. So now it's on the forum.

I need you to send me a new gasket and sealant for it as soon as possible so I can put the head back on the block, now that the clearances are their. The other, issues, you and I can discuss when you finally do give me a call.

I've tried to be civil, but time is money and every little mistake or lack of attention to detail, has coasted me hundreds so far. But seriously, the worst part about this is lack of contact.

Lucas

HalfTime

Established Member
Everything is good to go. Thanks a lot for all the help HTPerformance. You've answered all of my questions, resolved all issues, help me to understand what was going on. So thanks again guys. I apologize for the misunderstanding on my part, and thank you for being stand up guys.

For every one else...
The communication lag was justified by HTPerformance, and was in no way intended, or desired to be repeated.
The clearances were discussed, and HTPerformance had no way of setting the back lash with out the cams, and so were at no fault. It is just the price to pay for high performance.
HTPerformance has been very helpful with this situation, and are some real stand up guys. They took accountable to their actions, and offered no excuses, only suggestions to resolve. They were also paramount in helping me to understand things from my point of view, and theirs.

Thank you HTPerformance!!! I can't wait to get some track numbers for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread