HRE 545Rs Gunmetal/polished with Michelin Pilot Sports

EVO-lution

Established Member
Thanks. The price is just a start off to negotiations, but I think its scaring everyone away.:D

:lol:Yea I would agree. $5000+ is alot for wheels. And those wheels by far are one of the nicest wheels I've seen. really wish HRE would lower their prices :(.

only 1000RWHP? that's it? psssshhh thats lightweight status hahahaha:thumbsup: j/k. Good luck with the sale man. wheels look sick on the CO Cobra

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
:lol:Yea I would agree. $5000+ is alot for wheels. And those wheels by far are one of the nicest wheels I've seen. really wish HRE would lower their prices :(.

only 1000RWHP? that's it? psssshhh thats lightweight status hahahaha:thumbsup: j/k. Good luck with the sale man. wheels look sick on the CO Cobra

1000 rw on pump gas.:D setup will be good for 1500 or so, BUT I dont want to change transmissions every week, and I plan to leave it a stick for a while...

Thanks for the kind words.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
Your price is real good compared to new, they look like there fresh out of the box to me. The only problem is vey few people have money like that. Its gotta hurt lookin at those pics and not having the car any more sorry for butting in your sale thread. I just stared at the pics for an hour, I had to write something

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Your price is real good compared to new, they look like there fresh out of the box to me. The only problem is vey few people have money like that. Its gotta hurt lookin at those pics and not having the car any more sorry for butting in your sale thread. I just stared at the pics for an hour, I had to write something

lol nah its all good man, I have a 08 Vette that replaced it now.:beer: I am happy I had the car and wheels while I had them, but it's on to different things. They WILL fit on my 86, and the 86 is about the same color, so Im not worried if they don't sell. I know they aren't cheap like other wheel companies, but they are bad ass and will set your car apart from any other car in a show or parking lot, that's for sure... I had people come look at my wheels at shows, and just rave about em, then walk off, never even asked about the car. :lol1:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Whats up man?

Your a man of good taste. GL on the sale.

thanks dude, how'd that TB work out for you? You going to TX2K this year? Im prob gonna bring my Vette down if I can make it...:beer:

765rcbra

Established Member
sweet looking wheels........good luck ..
just sold my 18'' HRE to a local guy for $2500 w/no ruber

Duran

Matador
Established Member
thanks dude, how'd that TB work out for you? You going to TX2K this year? Im prob gonna bring my Vette down if I can make it...:beer:

The TB and Plenum worked out great! I will try my best to make it out there and race. Bring the vette, It will be a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread