HRE 545Rs Gunmetal/polished with Michelin Pilot Sports

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Im willing to take less guys, dont be shy... first # is a 4 though, dont bother me if u are broke or looking for a crack sale price. Thanks.:lol1: Im gonna put them on one of my fox bodies if I dont sell em soon.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
Im willing to take less guys, dont be shy... first # is a 4 though, dont bother me if u are broke or looking for a crack sale price. Thanks.:lol1: Im gonna put them on one of my fox bodies if I dont sell em soon.
he`s a great guy to deal with BTW & very willing to work with everybody i was looking to buy these wheels but i just didnt need to spend the $$ on them right now. :( they will look amazing on any mustang :beer:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
he`s a great guy to deal with BTW & very willing to work with everybody i was looking to buy these wheels but i just didnt need to spend the $$ on them right now. :( they will look amazing on any mustang :beer:

Thanks dude, no worries, Ive already found tires for them for the 86... Nitto makes a 315/40/18 in their new NT05R which will look good on my 86 which is 95% the same color.

I wont be upset if I have to keep these wheels...:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread