HR race springs in a 04 convertible

96whitecobra

Established Member
I know it has been covered and that guys are running them is there any reason why you wouldn't. I am getting ready to buy a set and just want to make sure I have no issues. Please let me know. I daily drive my car. Thanks again.

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
Running them on my car with no isolators. Have minor rubbing issues so if you live where the roads are rough or have a lot of dips you might want to run at least one isolator on the back and two in the front.

96whitecobra

Established Member
Running them on my car with no isolators. Have minor rubbing issues so if you live where the roads are rough or have a lot of dips you might want to run at least one isolator on the back and two in the front.

Great thank you what about running 3/4 to 1" heater hose for top side?

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
Be good to quiet them but use isolators for higher stance. Love the way mine sits just saying dips at speed I tend to rub in the front.

96whitecobra

Established Member
I have them in my 03 Convertible.

Alright mind has been made up ordered the hr race from lethal performance this morning along with billet flow irs brace figure if I'm going to have the car up might as well add some insurance. Thanks everyone pictures will be posted after the install.:banana:

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
Damn you just overpaid $20 for the springs, Tirerack has them for $237.

Alright mind has been made up ordered the hr race from lethal performance this morning along with billet flow irs brace figure if I'm going to have the car up might as well add some insurance. Thanks everyone pictures will be posted after the install.:banana:

96whitecobra

Established Member
Damn you just overpaid $20 for the springs, Tirerack has them for $237.

You know I did check around and wanted to order everything from the same place with the Svt performance 5% off and used some of my lethal points it was about the same price and I got to support a vendor so win win.

96whitecobra

Established Member
So HR race springs are in love em also did a few other things wheels tires x pipe afco h/e here it is.

bb01db3a-36a5-4731-8ea4-c0affd8a9280.jpg

2c0a1853-d327-4cf6-a1fb-6095c4318969.jpg

Tauntonterror

Established Member
Do you have any isos in? I have them waiting to be installed and my roads are crappy but I wanted to run no isos in the front and one in the back.

SpectorV

Established Member
worked fine for me, i have one front isolator out (top) and the rest are all in on the H&R race springs (oem ford isolators). no issues just a tad bit to low

jblood37

Established Member
I was the same way I will take a picture of the tire to fender gap for you at lunch I will try and find a ruler at work to show you where I am sitting now.

I'm interested in this measurement as well. I have no isos in and mine sits too high haha. What size tires are you running in front and rear?

96whitecobra

Established Member
I'm interested in this measurement as well. I have no isos in and mine sits too high haha. What size tires are you running in front and rear?

Alright got the pictures looks like 2" front 3" rear wheels and tires 18s with nitto front 275 40 18 rear 285 40 18 nt555

20140208_115221.jpg

20140208_114815.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread