HPP Vs Hellion

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
I would, but my car is not done and no where near ready to be tuned. if I made your money I wouldn't need side work :poke:

i have had no time to work on it. I can drive it, just can't go racing and turning up the boost.

i did get my bogarts back and mounted..man they look good. gonna have to wait till next season though.

F8L SN8K, I will look for that vid and pm you. that was before I knew about brake boosting, so he got about a 1/2 car jump on me and then it was over. :D

Could you PM me that vid also, I heard about it and looked for it but could never find it.:D

BLK_03

Established Member
hahaha, if I even still have the car.

warfgif.gif

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
Why? So I can watch you grenade a "superior to IRS" solid axle again...

Or so we can talk about built motors, gaychargers, remote controls(auto trannies), and your pipe dream of putting all three together to transform a cool street car into a slow racecar lol. Just make sure to put a tow hook on your brick so I can drag that auto-pilot robot driven thing down the track and show you what fast is.

BURN!!!

:-D All in good fun J. :beer:

nice, nice :burn:

yeah, some of us were talkin about how out of control MSC will be next year! it should be quite the lil meet, hopefully it can happen and everyones cars will be 100%.

i couldnt drive.........well much at all, before. so I did what any no-shiftin A-hole would do---problem solved!!

I cant believe how fast everyone is getting, its really amazing what can happen in 2 years!

hopefully we'll see ya in the springtime, and bring your parachute:beer:

BTW:your setup is awesome, its exactly what I would do if the budget was there, I mean down to the kit, the turbos, and all the little details, very nicely done. Once you can leave with some boost, it will be a runner, nodoubt. Thanks again for the info on the return style fuel system, thats very good info.

Last edited:

BLK_03

Established Member
nice, nice :burn:

yeah, some of us were talkin about how out of control MSC will be next year! it should be quite the lil meet, hopefully it can happen and everyones cars will be 100%.

i couldnt drive.........well much at all, before. so I did what any no-shiftin A-hole would do---problem solved!!

I cant believe how fast everyone is getting, its really amazing what can happen in 2 years!

hopefully we'll see ya in the springtime, and bring your parachute:beer:

BTW:your setup is awesome, its exactly what I would do if the budget was there, I mean down to the kit, the turbos, and all the little details, very nicely done. Once you can leave with some boost, it will be a runner, nodoubt. Thanks again for the info on the return style fuel system, thats very good info.

I didn't know MSC was even possible anymore. I thought someone died and the heir was messing it all up. Truth on everyone getting faster. Something tells me Ken is going to be on top, even though it will be an auto car :nonono: lol.

Think we have the leaving with boost thing figured out. A combination of nitrous and some very, VERY trick tuning. :thumbsup:

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
I didn't know MSC was even possible anymore. I thought someone died and the heir was messing it all up. Truth on everyone getting faster. Something tells me Ken is going to be on top, even though it will be an auto car :nonono: lol.

Think we have the leaving with boost thing figured out. A combination of nitrous and some very, VERY trick tuning. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, US41 is back on-line! Me, boosty and some other guys made it to their beloved Street Car Chaos, quite a circus, but entertaining none the less. The track even got themselves a new 'tymin sistim an everythang!' Yehawww!

Yes, Ken's car sounds like it will be pure evil indeed, but there will be plenty more guys deep into the single digits so who knows;-)

Yes, absolutely, hands down, if the car leaves soft, spray the sumbitch by all means!!! Single adder, you aint tryin:beer:

TRBO VNM

that video of the orange cobra is not what your driving?

that was my prior car. I went into the wall last year at the NMRA event at ATCO. Unfortunately the track officials were a little to lax and one car put coolant down and the other car put fuel down on the track and they didn't catch it. I was probably running in the 780rwhp range and M/T's and coolant don't mix well. then I got the silver one I have now and right now just don't care for it.

danny03cobra

Established Member
that was my prior car. I went into the wall last year at the NMRA event at ATCO. Unfortunately the track officials were a little to lax and one car put coolant down and the other car put fuel down on the track and they didn't catch it. I was probably running in the 780rwhp range and M/T's and coolant don't mix well. then I got the silver one I have now and right now just don't care for it.

i ve had the red fire one....ok, i have the sonic blue one now.ok

DSG looks sweet, best color i think.

TRBO VNM

i ve had the red fire one....ok, i have the sonic blue one now.ok

DSG looks sweet, best color i think.

well, I have satin or metallic silver. I like the DSG. personally though, either comp o or screamin yellow would be my choice. DSG would be 3rd.

BTW, I just spoke to Lund.

P.S. talk about off topic...lol

MustangThief

Established Member
Definitely, especially with silver race stripes. It's also the fastest color too:D

EVERYONE knows SB is the fastest and best looking color... COME ON....

Lol, DSG is a close second... with comp orange closely behind... but my SB could be stock and the color alone is worth another 100RWHP.

At least that's what the kid down the street with a blue civic SI told me?

Users who are viewing this thread