HPP designs SSR gt3 replicas

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
i bought these a few months back, they sat on the car and never got out of the garage. I am returning the car back to stock and I wont need these.

they are 18x9 and 18x10, with a 2.5 inch lip and i think 3 in the rear. chrome lip, grey centers. they have no rash, no big blemishes.

wheels also come with tires, the fronts need replacing soon, but could be driven on. the rears are at 75 percent.

for the set i think 1000 shipped is fair, considering i paid that for them.

IMG_5571.jpg

618 558 6496

Dave

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Wheels in my sig. 17x9/10.5 silver FR500s with pretty much brand new tires all the way around. 255 BFG KDW2s and 315 NT555Rs. No curb rash whatsoever. Balanced and ready to drive on.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
well im sure you would be wanting a straight trade then, not sure that would benefit me at all.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
well im sure you would be wanting a straight trade then, not sure that would benefit me at all.

I would think it would be pretty easy to also trade the fr500s for cobras or whatever wheel your looking to trade for. But figured you'd probably get the same price your looking at if your going back to stock or similar form. I'd be interested if we cover both of our shipping expenses

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
sure would. i will be in champaign il this weekend, if you would want to meet. about a 4 hour drive though.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
TTT wheels still for sale. i would rather meet locally, shipping is outrageous. Unless you can do 1000 shipped we will have to meet. to be clear, wheels are still for sale. last buyer and I did not finish the deal due to complications.

Users who are viewing this thread