HP Twin 57mm turbo kit

mach1gsxr

Established Member
http://s1213.photobucket.com/user/machgsxr/library/turbo kit?sort=3&page=1

Putting a feeler out there for my old style kit. It has the shorty headers that come out right from the side. NOT the new forward facing header design.

Turbo kit probably has about 15-20k miles on it.

Twin 57 turbos with about 8k miles since having seals replaced. No issues or smoke since rebuild. I have videos of car on dyne about a month before i decided to pull apart the car.
Changed to 3” down pipe from turbo all the way to the dumps before the rear using 3” magna flow mufflers and v band clamps.
Turbowerx scavenge pump to stop seals from going out with a homemade aluminum catch can for the oil to drain into from the turbos.
Stainless steel braided feed and return lines.
Tial 48 wastegates
Cheap BOV’s. Would update to some new better ones.
Pipe for slotted maf with sullivan intake design or a VMP tube with HPX pmas for using stock intake system (03/04 mach or 99/01 cobra)
Original eboost electric boost controller.
Have 2 1/2” h pipe that came with the kit when i bought it as well, but don’t know why you would want to change from the 3” setup.

Works with both standard or automatic equipped cars. My car is the 4r70 with deep pan.

You will need your own k-member, a-arm and coil over setup. Im needing it for my next setup still.
Current setup is qa1, upr chromoly fox body arms and coil overs.

The only issues are the charge pipes have dents on both sides from where they hit on my tie rods.

Not sure what else I’m forgetting but that is most of it.

Was just on the dyne last month and made 633/630 at 5500 rpm with fuel issues through my stalled auto.

Not needing to sell, but since i pulled my motor i figured i would throw it out there to see if it sells. If not, it will be going back on my car when i build another motor.

5600 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread