HP Tuners for a Vette

01yellercobra

Established Member
I know there are one or two guys here into Vettes. One of my son's friends is picking up a 2008 with the LS3. It has a fresh motor and seems overall in good shape. He asked me about tuning software. I suggested HP. Are they the go to for Vettes or is there something better?

01yellercobra

Established Member
I thought they still haven't cracked the C8?

The car has an LS7 intake and is coming with a cam. I don't know all the specs though. I think he just wants to maximize what he's going to have.

helloWorld

Established Member
I know there are one or two guys here into Vettes. One of my son's friends is picking up a 2008 with the LS3. It has a fresh motor and seems overall in good shape. He asked me about tuning software. I suggested HP. Are they the go to for Vettes or is there something better?
I would like to say that HP Tuners is the current default for GM products. I use it on my 2nd gen CTS-V and I have the MPVI2 Pro so that I can log my wideband as well. The actual VCM suite software from HP Tuners is easy to use as well. They do have an updated MPVI3 out as well.

I thought they still haven't cracked the C8?
HP Tuners broke the Global B architecture a couple of weeks ago, including the C8 and the new Blackwing. Full modding support like you would expect for the good old LS platforms. GM Global B – HP Tuners

01yellercobra

Established Member
I would like to say that HP Tuners is the current default for GM products. I use it on my 2nd gen CTS-V and I have the MPVI2 Pro so that I can log my wideband as well. The actual VCM suite software from HP Tuners is easy to use as well. They do have an updated MPVI3 out as well.

HP Tuners broke the Global B architecture a couple of weeks ago, including the C8 and the new Blackwing. Full modding support like you would expect for the good old LS platforms. GM Global B – HP Tuners
Awesome. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread