HP tuners and the S550??

RSKtakR

Established Member
Anyone running HP Tuners on their S550 yet or know anyone that is? And if so are there ANY issues like the SCT tuners are having like the hanging rpm's? I know there is HP Tuner software for the 11-14's but not sure about the S550's yet.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I know of a few people running it with varying degrees of success, but that is based largely on who is doing the tuning. It's good software.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Im leaning towards SCT unless something amazing comes out of HPT. I like the HPT idea but the major question is who is going to be using it and who will figure out this new ECU first.

rrg9946

Established Member
We tune all of our cars including our production vehicles we're building with HP tuners and we have had nothing but success with the software and hardware

Last edited:

Tim03cobra

Established Member
That's good to hear. Mine is tuned with SCT for now. When the supercharger arrives next week my tuner is switching over to HP tuners.
We tune all of our cars including our production vehicles we're building with HP tuners and we have had nothing but success with the software and hardware

Users who are viewing this thread