hp question?

HiPO28104

From Skynet
Established Member
What else can I do to be close to 500hp without porting or nitrous? Mods in sig.

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
smaller upper and add a lower pulley, get it retuned, and pray. You prolly won't hit 500 without the port but I am sure it can be done with the right combo. Mine made 459 SAE with no longtubes, no pulley, and no port. Good luck with it.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Well looking at your mod list I didnt see anything like a throttle body (Accufab Big Oval) or Inlet Pipe (C&L Trueflow) That would definitely open up some hp. I would even maybe consider going with a 2.76 pulley instead of a 2.90 which would give you more boost. I mean it seems like you have done everything else as far as the basic stuff (H Pipe, Cold Air Intake, Etc). I mean theres not much more you can do after that I mean you would have to port,spray, aftermarket blower (KB, Whipple), Heads/Cams and as we all know that gets pricey. The port wouldnt be too bad of an idea I know you didnt want to do that but I know Stiegmeier does a stage 1 port. The stage 1 is like $345 and gives like 30hp so I mean that could possibly put you where you want to be If you are really trying to push for that 500rwhp.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread