Hp predictions? Not ur average setup

pacific4v

Established Member
I know there are a lot of "guess my Hp" threads, but my setup is a little different. If all goes well tomorrow I'll be hauling my car to get tuned Tuesday afternoon. My Mods are in my sig, the vortech is a s-trim with an upgraded impeller and a 3.25 pulley. Its a blowthru setup with a procharger 3core intercooler. And my short block is actually closer to 11:1 compression. It will also be tuned on E85. I don't even have an idea how much boost it'll make, but Im guessing around 10psi. Any Hp/tq guesses? I'm shooting for high 400 to low 500rwhp, and hopefully mid 400tq. Let me know what u think!

97svtman

Established Member
i figure with that high of compression and your sig shows a 5.0 stroker with 10psi on e85 I would think high 500whp depending on your fuel system.

badblacklx

Established Member
It "should" haul butand make more power than that. Couple ?'s what size headers,do you have short runner, and is it stock cams?

pacific4v

Established Member
Here is a little more detail on the setup

Fuel system: 03/04 cobra tank, fore dual pump hat with 2 walbro 255s, -8 feed line, automotive fuel rails, regulator, ford racing #83 injectors, stock feed line is now the return line.

The headers are mac, they're 1 5/8" i believe with 2.5" exhaust. The h/c/i are all stock with the exception of imrc deletes.

pacific4v

Established Member
For now, boost will be cranked up by next spring. Its just a street car tho, I'm just focused on getting it back on the road.

pacific4v

Established Member
Lol. I've been thinking about it for next spring. I want to see how much boost and Hp i make with the 3.25 pulley first

Users who are viewing this thread