hp or induction concepts

1slo4.6

Established Member
well it looks like the twin turbo system is the winner hands down over procharger for the 03 cobra, so with that in mind i have been looking and have seen two companies with a an excellent reputation so which one do i go with induction concepts twin turbo or the hp twin turbo? thanks chad :beer:

longrodLX

Established Member
i have heard many times about the quality of induction concepts. i just about everyone said it was a better kit than the HP kit

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
i personally like the hp kit better. . .plus its a little cheaper

Hepcat007

Established Member
I'm in the process of having an HP kit installed. The quality of the kit is good. Only problems i have had are A. They sent me 2 of the same headers. B. Ordered kit Dec. 17th and still waiting on a chip. If you have patience, the kit quality is good. If you don't have patience and want it now, i suggest Helion. He actually has complete kits ready to ship.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
the induction concepts kit may cost more, but look whats included.. heres whats in the "base" kit:
Base Twin Turbo System:
Two Innovative GT60-1 Turbos (up to 1000hp) - Polished Compressor Housings, Turbine Housings - 2000 Degree Thermal Barrier Coated, Two TiAL 38mm Wastegates - anodized, Custom Fabricated Spearco Intercooler - supports 700+ hp, 55# Fuel Injectors, Custom Tuned Computer Chip, Pro-M Univer Plus 101.6mm MAF, Stainless Steel Turbo Headers - mandrel bent, Stainless Turbine Flanges, Stainless Downpipe Flanges, Stainless Downpipes - mandrel bent, Stainless Mid-Pipes (downpipe to factory exhaust), Ball Flange Kit, Custom Turbo(s) to Intercooler Tubing - mandrel bent, Custom Intercooler to Intake Tubing - mandrel bent, Custom Air Filters
Custom Fabricated Power Steering Reservoir Bracket, Custom Fabricated Degas Bottle Bracket, Custom Fabricated Coolant Crossover Tube Bracket (DOHC Only), Custom Fabricated Oil Filter Relocation Bracket, Custom Coolant / Overflow tank, Custom A/C Lines, A/C Recharge Kit (o-rings, evaporator, compressor oil, new push-loc springs, o-ring lube, etc.), Custom Fabricated Upper Radiator Hose, Custom Fabricated Coolant Crossover Tube (DOHC Only), Custom Fabricated Lower Radiator Hose, Oil Filter Block-off Plate (billet), AJE Tubular k-member, AJE Tubular Lower Control Arms, AJE Coil-over Kit, Performance Exhaust Gaskets, TiAL 50mm Billet Blowoff Valve, Reinforced Silicone Hose Connectors - hand laid, Stainless T-bolt Clamps - aircraft grade, Battery Relocation Kit, Autometer Boost Gauge, Stainless Braided Oil Lines w/ AN Fittings, Stainless Braided Water Lines w/ AN Fittings, All hardware, Remote Oil Filter, DEI 2000 Degree Heat Shielding, EGR Fitting for Drivers Side Header, Modification to factory H-pipe, Stainless Band Clamps..

thats straight from their site, for the 03/04s... i dont think the HP kit comes close to all that.. just my opinion though.. i want twins for my L..

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i've heard nothing but good things about the Induction Concepts kit from people actually in the market for twins

1slo4.6

Established Member
yea im hoping for alot of horses im moving to fla for college and cant wait to whoop up on all the exotics , ferrari's lamborghinis etc. haha ill be sure to post a movie and a dyno sheet when im done

Users who are viewing this thread