HP guess with blower?

1fast97Cobra

Established Member
After a year and a few months i finally got everything but a wideband for the car. Going to be installing everything in two weeks. What do you guys think it will put out on the dyno.

Tubluar K-member
BBK long tubes
MAC prochamber
4.10 gears
TRE 255 fuel pump
SCT BA-2800
30LB venom injectors
SCT X3 tune
Vortech S-trim V1 6-8lbs
6.1 FMU
IMRC deletes
New termec T-45 with RAM HDX clutch.
BBK 65m TB
MSD packs

This is just the power side of it. I have alot of suspension work and brake upgrades as well. Just trying to get a feel for what it will make. I am hoping 400rwhp

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
ditch the FMU and get some 42# injectors.. also your going to run out of MAF counts. I would get a new maf and get the injectors and ditch the FMU man those things fail pretty often.. I hope this helps..

1fast97Cobra

Established Member
sorry i forgot to add i have a SCT ba-2800 MAF. I was hoping i could use the FMU for just a few months until i get some 42LB injectors.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Your fine with that maf at the power levels your at now, I wouldnt worry about it at all.

Id bet you dont run out of MAF counts at 8psi with a ba-2800.

Back to the main question, my guess 6psi 365/535 & 8psi 390/365.. I think youll get close but Im dont think you'll hit 400 with 8psi.

What size pulley are you using? Also keep in mind your going to loose boost with your headers.

1fast97Cobra

Established Member
I am going to use a 3.60 6rib pulley. I am not that worried about power at this point. I just want to get everything running and get used to driving a boosted car. I am more worried about dependablty then power.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Your fine with that maf at the power levels your at now, I wouldnt worry about it at all.

Id bet you dont run out of MAF counts at 8psi with a ba-2800.

Back to the main question, my guess 6psi 365/535 & 8psi 390/365.. I think youll get close but Im dont think you'll hit 400 with 8psi.

What size pulley are you using? Also keep in mind your going to loose boost with your headers.

in his original post a MAF wasn't listed :beer:

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
I made good numbers with longtbes & my bbk throttlebody. Im gonna say a nice safe 400hp. you might get some good tq numbers as well. Did you hog out or port your upper to fit the bbk throttlebody??? I did!!

Users who are viewing this thread