HP Estimate out of Combo

mobeydick

Established Member
How much rwhp do you think is achievable with a H122 ported SC w/2.6, Large VMP elbow, FR 63.5 TB, 10% lower. Ford GT Cams, 58# (2013) injectors, Long Tubes, CAI, BAP if needed on my 07. I'm also thinking about a Meziere Elect water pump also.

Last edited:

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
Should be good for 575-600. But the biggest problem is the SC, get that stuff and put in a TVS to get the most out of it.

KidMoney

Established Member
Ya, seems like if you are already doing all that work, might as well put a good blower on it

mobeydick

Established Member
Should be good for 575-600. But the biggest problem is the SC, get that stuff and put in a TVS to get the most out of it.

I would think with the car making 561 without the Ported SC, 10% lower, 58# injectors, Cams, 63.5 FR TB, 575-600 wouldn't be too big of a problem considering most people who have them claim the porting of the SC gives them about 30hp and the 10% lower another 30hp. I'm kind of thinking 700rwhp or close to it out of this combo.

10gt5

Established Member
No way u will not be even close to 700 sorry...ive got everything u said but the 10% but Ive got a 2.4 pulley and even a vmp tvs and im only making 661rwhp

mobeydick

Established Member
No way u will not be even close to 700 sorry...ive got everything u said but the 10% but Ive got a 2.4 pulley and even a vmp tvs and im only making 661rwhp

560hp+
Cams, +25hp
Ported SC, Large Elbow and TB +40hp
10% Lower, +25hp
Supporting mods like larger injectors, BOP, might get a liitle more out of those mods.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
How much rwhp do you think is achievable with a H122 ported SC w/2.6, Large VMP elbow, FR 63.5 TB, 10% lower. Ford GT Cams, 58# (2013) injectors, Long Tubes, CAI, BAP if needed on my 07. I'm also thinking about a Meziere Elect water pump also.

My 2009 was ~600 rwhp on a dynojet will all those mods, minus the cams and LT headers. A BAP will not be required at your power levels.

You will have FAR better power gains from an upgraded blower, stock exhaust manifolds, and an off road mid-pipe. If I were you, I'd shoot for a Kenne Belle 2.8 LC supercharger, keep the stock cast iron exhaust manifolds, and go with the off-road mid-pipe. The results will be FAR better. The money you are going to waste on cams, lower OD pulley, electric water pump, and LT headers could be put where the difference will be made, the supercharger.

On Edit: I see you already have LT headers installed. Still, @ 2,000.00 for cams (installed), I'd still upgrade the blower. Forget about the ported blower, cams, lower pulley, and electric water pump.

Last edited:

Stri8ed

Killer
Established Member
my 2009 was ~600 rwhp on a dynojet will all those mods, minus the cams and lt headers. A bap will not be required at your power levels.

You will have far better power gains from an upgraded blower, stock exhaust manifolds, and an off road mid-pipe. If i were you, i'd shoot for a kenne belle 2.8 lc supercharger, keep the stock cast iron exhaust manifolds, and go with the off-road mid-pipe. The results will be far better. The money you are going to waste on cams, lower od pulley, electric water pump, and lt headers could be put where the difference will be made, the supercharger.

+1

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
At no point did the OP mention anything about an aftermarket blower. There's not a darn thing wrong with the stock blower. What is wrong with a 600 RWHP stock blower setup anyway??? There are those folks out there that don't really want 675 horsepower with an aftermarket blower and there's nothing wrong with that. Every thread on modifying the Eaton always becomes a "why waste your time" theme......Ridiculous. How about just answering his question?

Rant over. Mobey you ain't going to be close to 700 with your mods. It's not accurate to total the specific power gains from each modification. The cams are an unknown quality here, but you could possibly be looking at 625-635 RWHP, which would be one of the higher power outputs by an M-122 Eaton out there. And to satisfy all the aftermarket blower enthusiasts out there, yes the stock Eaton is the limiting factor here and when you get to a certain point, your added modifications will not give your the same performance improvements as a more efficient blower will with the same mods.

Kenneth

Established Member
Isn't the GT cams basically the same one that are in the 2011+ GT500's stock?

If so, OP would make close to the same HP a 2011+ car with a ported blower with 10% lower.
I say 615-625 at best.

Users who are viewing this thread