HP 57's here..

Greg@RET

Established Member
Sorry dude, been real busy. I was actually going to give you a ring tomorrow. I wont make it Sunday but pm me your Paypal. Maybe someone can pick them up for me.

Greg@RET

Established Member
Boost controller wiring finally done. Kept all wiring tucked and hidden for the super clean look :rockon:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I do... it will put a hole in the side of the block :D Never race on 91 octane pump gas :fart:

Thinking of going in for a couple hours tomorrow morning to wire the boost controller. If you want to drop that block off I will be there in the am.

I really wish I would have read this last night... We were literally right off of the 605 and Firestone. We met up at the Target right there. Dammitt, Greg. :nonono:

Finally got some hours in on the Bullitt though!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
What an awesome build.. I just read through all 17 pages and its amazing how an idea of a badass street car turned into something that looks like a pro mod car!

Very nice... can't wait to see you down in the 8's!

Greg@RET

Established Member
Tonight I wired the scavenge pump, line lock, and a new switch for it. BTW I hate Optima battery :rollseyes

Greg@RET

Established Member
Battery was fully charged, then ran low and made chaos for me for about 20 min.

Greg@RET

Established Member
Who knows.... really depends on how much free time I get. I know its getting close though....

Greg@RET

Established Member
Teaser video....

[ame=http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/kameleongt/RET/?action=view&current=READY.flv]RET :: READY.flv video by kameleongt - Photobucket[/ame]

Greg@RET

Established Member
:lol:

Going to need to cut 1 pipe a little to give it a slight more angle. Theres a small leak on one of the Vbands :sleeping:

Greg@RET

Established Member
I really need to find the time to finish this thing.... that video got me excited again :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread