hows this for a idea

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
How many people think a picture of say 50 or more mustangs 03 cobra's and what not in front of the corvette museum would just be awsome.

be nice at next years mod race to get to the vette museum before the open and take all the parking spots up even the ones that say vette's only and get a few pictures

just and idea

jakhammer

Established Member
I think that would be hilarious. Especially if you left a polaroid taped to the door. lol.

Chris

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
03CobraHopeful, :rolleyes: thanks for your 2cents

:idea: :bash: thats what I think of your idea:bash:

peterjmc

Azn SVT Own3r
Established Member
Hah, I think it would be a funny idea.

Picture of a bunch of Mustangs and their owners would be great! Would be better if it was done infront of a Camaro / Firebird museum though. Then make a sign saying "Own3d" and display that in the picture as well. :lol:

NbNz06

Established Member
Does Ford have a Mustang only plant that "Z" cars can do the same...(just trying not to be a stick in the mud".

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
ya whats up with ford not haveing a museum? for there mustang

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Originally posted by vector
How many people think a picture of say 50 or more mustangs 03 cobra's and what not in front of the corvette museum would just be awsome.

be nice at next years mod race to get to the vette museum before the open and take all the parking spots up even the ones that say vette's only and get a few pictures

just and idea

I think it is a great idea. Picture the parking lot filled with 03 Cobras and on top of the building (Throne) is the king (The Mighty Z06). Send me one when you take it.

4camV8

Established Member
Equally hilarious is the video (wish i could find it) of a 87 grand national doing a burnout in front of the corvette museum. Ha! For those of you that don't know, there's quite a bit of animosity between vetter and gn owners, most of it stemming from the fact that during the years they were both produced GN's stomped vette's, but never received top billing from GM cause of the vette'e reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread