hows the ride if you...

littleflip_69

Established Member
take the isolaters off of the springs...i have the eibach sportlines on my 03 dsg and im just unhappy with the stance it has..i feel like its not low enough for me..for those that have the same springs that dont have isolaters on theres..please post up a pic of what yours looks like to see if its taht big of a difference heres mine a couple hours after i got mine on
DSC00902.jpg

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
do not remove the lower rear spring isolaters. It will rattle and make noises like crazy. I did this and I almost went insane. Then had to take more time to put them back on and the ride height difference wasnt even noticeable....

littleflip_69

Established Member
do not remove the lower rear spring isolaters. It will rattle and make noises like crazy. I did this and I almost went insane. Then had to take more time to put them back on and the ride height difference wasnt even noticeable....

so do you have yours out except the top on on the rear ones? could you post a couple pics of yours up from the side?

mwilliams84

Established Member
take them off... i have the pro kit with no front isos. taking them off lowered the front maybe 3/8". looks better but thinking about switching to h&r ss springs soon, and maybe some black saleens.

Users who are viewing this thread