How'd I do? Fun with scammer.

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
So I have some F250 wheels listed on Craigslist for my dad. Ive only had one serious inquiry about them, and I waited for him all day and he never showed up. Im getting tired of all the scammers, So i decided to have some fun, just to see what they would say back. With all do respect, I gave each of these people a serious response back the first time, just in case.

Scammer:

Hi
Thanks for your respond regarding it and so sorry for getting back to
you ontime.Am highly interested in buying the item it is okay and I'm
pleased to inform you that the price is okay with me as well,and i am
ready to purchase from you immediately,i will offer you the amount as
you have requested for it,i want you to remove it off craigslist.I
have a reputable shipping that will take care of shipping from your
end,and i have inform the shipping agent and he said that he is ready
for the shipment as soon as everything is ready. I want to also let
you know that i will be responsible for the shipper fee and also that
i will be paying through a cashier check in us dollars and as soon as
you have the check cashed at your bank,you deduct your amount for the
item bought and send the remaining fund to my shipper for the pickup
in your place altogether with other goods i got with him. I believe i
can trust you with my balance. Do get back to me with the following
details:

1.Name to be on the check
2. Contact Address(street,apt #,City,State,Zip code):
3. Contact telephone number:(home,cell or work...)

Please get back to me as soon as possible with this details for
payment to be made out to you immediately. And pl's don't
forget to remove the posting from craigslist ok Hoping to hear from
you as soon as possible
Thanks

Me:

I actually found out just a few days ago that the rims from the truck are pure platinum. The tires have trace amount of plutonium in them, so I have to raise the price to a little over 12,000 US dollars per wheel. If you are still interested, let me know. I am a private shipper by day, and ninja by night. I will be able to get these wheels to you on a speed boat in as little as 2 hours, no matter the location in the world. Of course, such speedy shipping comes at a cost. It will cost roughly 21,000 US dollars per wheel for such shipping, plus any expenses I may incur along the way. I am usually tracked by 6 or more private government hired super humans, that take the form of your average eastern european american citizen, so I never know where they are. Usually, I will run through about 3-3800 rounds of 7.62 x 51mm ammo during one shipping expedition. I have an inflatable blimp that i keep in a backpack with me at all times, so the return trip wont be a problem. Let me know if your still interested.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I don't know a lot about Craig's list but I thought if someone responded, it was routed through an anonymous e-mail router and your e-mail was protected, but if you respond, it comes from your real e-mail? That may be a risk. Otherwise, this was pretty cool.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I had the exact same trick pulled on me. I followed his instructions to the detail. But instead of cashing the BS checks I mailed him a letter of him being under investigation by the US government. Needless to say he emailed me back apologizing and begging not to try and charge him

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
I had the exact same trick pulled on me. I followed his instructions to the detail. But instead of cashing the BS checks I mailed him a letter of him being under investigation by the US government. Needless to say he emailed me back apologizing and begging not to try and charge him

LMAO. Thats awesome! I wish I would of thought of that.

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
now thats funny!!! get the same here all the time, its easy to spot the scams, and fun screw with them

Users who are viewing this thread