How to's: Get a boot off your tire!

rrich1

Established Member
best part is when he says, " i didnt take the boot off, i took my tire off. i left the boot like i found it." THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! LMAO

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Before
f52f02150mb.jpg

After
f52cbe270ot.jpg

:lol:

JerseySVT

Established Member
I can't believe some *** on hondatech ratted him out. Thats LOW.

"I would never of thought of this turning into such a "huge" thing! HAHAHAHA!!!! crazy

Here we go again...

I got away with this for a week. I walk into my class and there is a guy sitting at the back of the class obviously with security and I really didnt think anything of it. Then just before class starts my teacher calls me out and said the man wanted to speak to me. So im like "SHIT!?!?!" kinda chuckling....
Walk outside the room and the first thing he says was, "So, you have been having some fun over the week huh?"

Anyway we sit down and he goes about telling me how they figured it out. Someone (assuming its a H-T member) wrote them an email, sent them the thread, told them my name, basically everything...

The "officer" that I spoke with is a vetran of the police department for 20+ years and told me that he didnt know who I was and couldnt trace me ect...but after that email it was all over. After finding out who I was, he pulled up my info found my addy and drove to my apt. to see if he could find my car!!!!

The funny part of all of this is that he was super cool about the whole situation. I do have to pay my fines (which isnt as much as I orgionally thought), but they issued me a parking permit so I dont have to "ride my fat ass to school on my bike". He said its still winter and he didnt want me riding in the snow/rain cause that would suck. WOW!

Now everytime I see sercurity they say "Hey, you are the Honda guy right?" hahaha....

I got re-pwnd! They printed up my student I.D. pic and put a black bar across my eyes and have it posted in their office. lol

got my tire back btw"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
That thread was ****ing great....Sucks some little pussy ass bithc ratted him out. Whoever told should have his throat bashed wit ha pice of heavy mining equipment. :poke: :bash: :burn:

Lockdown

Established Member
Glad ya guys got a kick out of it. I thought it was great and the coolest part, he still gets to drive that P.O.S. to school and park it hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread