How to wire fogs with park lights??

BooRail85

Banned
Hey guys.. i've noticed a few of you who have pics where your fogs are on with your parking lights.. where they come on without needing to turn on the head lights.

Is there a right up on how to do this? I once did the wire swaping on the fog light switch in my 98 Cobra, but this truck's swtich is a bit different...

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
I want to mod my switch so I can use fogs in the auto position but I dont see how you get that dang switch out. Ive read all the how to's and tried it on my truck with a small screwdriver but I dont see how you get the metal clips moved out of the way and not hurt the plastic around the switch.

soniclightning

Established Member
92GreenGT said:
I want to mod my switch so I can use fogs in the auto position but I dont see how you get that dang switch out. Ive read all the how to's and tried it on my truck with a small screwdriver but I dont see how you get the metal clips moved out of the way and not hurt the plastic around the switch.

I did mine a little while back. When i removed the switch, I used a screwdriver with a rag wrapped around it, so it wouldn't scratch. I thought I was going to break it but it came out.

Users who are viewing this thread