How to tell a true Cobra from a fake??

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra4pt6
maybe that wasn't a real cobra and probably a v6 with some mods and steep gears....just my 2 cents

I wouldn't doubt it, there's a lot of those around here. I see more 99+ V6 and GT's that are made up to look like Cobras than TRUE Cobras. Front valances, snake emblems on the fenders, white gauge faces, and SVT logos. There's even a 5.0 LX running around my neighborhood that has Cobra stuff on it.

99SVTcobraVERT

on the 5spds yes,totally agree. auto same but just cant put it to the ground, we wont go there lol lol. but also has different cams... speaking of which i can get those mach 1 cams pretty cheap

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by NOScobra2001
on the 5spds yes,totally agree. auto same but just cant put it to the ground, we wont go there lol lol. but also has different cams... speaking of which i can get those mach 1 cams pretty cheap

What else can be done to improve midrange power? Headers?

99SVTcobraVERT

my buddy has a set that he bought and changed his mind about, he will sell them for 800 for all 4....install would be few hundred...mach 1's are making 15rwtq more stock for stock (5spd cars) and with a rating from ford much lower...

Users who are viewing this thread