How to Rinseless Wash your Mustang & ONR Review SON1C Synopsis 76

SON1C

Established Member
1554472_10203214340531903_1423845967480924291_n.jp  g

SON1C Synopsis 76 is a video review of the product that arguably made rinseless washing famous -- ONR. Optimum No Rinse has many uses but of course it's main use is Rinse-less washing your car. In this video review I perform a quick how to tutorial on rinseless washing and then give my extended review on the product and an awesome product to pair ONR with which is Mothers Back-To-Black Tire Renew (Rinseless Tire Cleaner). After the intro skip to 4:55 to just view the review portion.
[video=youtube;G7LiR1l9ZVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7LiR1l9ZVk[/video]

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
nice review, seems like something perfect for my car considering it only really gets dusty.

how long would it take to do a whole car?

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
This stuff has changed my car washing life. I've been using it for over 6 years. No more hoses, freezing to death in cold water, hiding from the neighbors during watering bans, etc.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
This is all I use. I will say that spraying down the panel with mix first makes a big difference for me. As long as I've sprayed the panel first, the dirt just falls away like nothing, no sense of rubbing effort at all. Not including tire\rims I can do my vert in 20 minutes.

Electrokid

Established Member
This is all I use. I will say that spraying down the panel with mix first makes a big difference for me. As long as I've sprayed the panel first, the dirt just falls away like nothing, no sense of rubbing effort at all. Not including tire\rims I can do my vert in 20 minutes.

This. I always saturate the panel first with mix from a spray bottle before wiping it down.

ZincYellowGT281

Established Member
Where do I purchase this? Is a bucket with those guards on the bottom actually needed?

I have a black coyote that is driven a lot, all I use is detailer but if I let it sit for 2 days outside man do I get a build up of dust. I'm new to this detailing game.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I've had ONR for years. I use it occasionally and it works well.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Where do I purchase this? Is a bucket with those guards on the bottom actually needed?

I have a black coyote that is driven a lot, all I use is detailer but if I let it sit for 2 days outside man do I get a build up of dust. I'm new to this detailing game.

YES - if you use the bucket method a guard is essential!! Take an LED pen light or flashlight and shine it on your paint - or look at it in direct sunlight, I promise you'll see swirl city + scratches. Most of it comes from incorrectly washing your car. Just get the paint corrected, seal it up, top it with good wax and then wash it properly from then on. You will notice a huge difference in optical clarity, so will everyone else.

ZincYellowGT281

Established Member
YES - if you use the bucket method a guard is essential!! Take an LED pen light or flashlight and shine it on your paint - or look at it in direct sunlight, I promise you'll see swirl city + scratches. Most of it comes from incorrectly washing your car. Just get the paint corrected, seal it up, top it with good wax and then wash it properly from then on. You will notice a huge difference in optical clarity, so will everyone else.

Oh I believe you with the swirls, I found them mainly on the hood and on the top of the doors! I definitely want to know what exact products to use. I plan on making a thread soon so please feel free to chim in. Last thing I want to do is steal this guys thread. But I do need the help!

Users who are viewing this thread