How to return to a stock tune w/ Bama Performance handheld

Rusnak_322

Established Member
As the thread title says, I am baffled on how to return to a stock tune when dealing with a Bama tuner.
I bought a 2013 GT with a off road H pipe and axel back exhaust that included a tuner. The tuner has a Brenspeed tune, one called O-2 and one called 08 tune.
I emailed Brenspeed, they can’t figure out what these tunes are. The Brenspeed tune is horrible, the car won’t go over 30 mph. the other two are Ok, but not perfect. They are a little rough in first gear and steady state driving and throw check engine lights for the cats.

The guy I bought my car from is of no real help. He bought all this thru a shop that did his work in Florida, that he can’t remember. He is out of the country now and won’t be back for a while.

Anyway, I need to pass E-check, I was going to throw the cats back on and put the stock tune back in, but I don’t see it saved anywhere on the Bama tuner. Is it possible that is didn’t get saved? If so, am I SOL?

scott_0

Established Member
as said, there is an option to "return to stock" in the tuner options

Rusnak_322

Established Member
from the www.americanmuscle.com site, it looks like it is the SCT SF3.
I watched some youtube videos and lots of threads and played with it on my car, but I didn't see that option. I thought that it would have saved it as a file - like the three that were loaded on it now.

I will have to lay with it again tonight. thanks for the help.

scott_0

Established Member
from the www.americanmuscle.com site, it looks like it is the SCT SF3.
I watched some youtube videos and lots of threads and played with it on my car, but I didn't see that option. I thought that it would have saved it as a file - like the three that were loaded on it now.

I will have to lay with it again tonight. thanks for the help.

there's an option, it automatically pulls the stock tune and stores it in the hand held, as said, look for the option "return to stock"

Users who are viewing this thread