How to pull front bumper on 2010 shelby????

griz_83ho

Established Member
I know that sounds very general but I pulled the the splash guard, etc and now just have the bumper on the car. Pulled the bolts on the inner fender, etc and 2 bolts on top of radiator support but feel like there is something I am missing. Either I'm blind or....just don't know I do t want to risk breaking something.

griz_83ho

Established Member

BOOCOCKY

Established Member
The 2010 just have 3, 2 bolts and a screw, or vice versa cant remember. Dont forget to disconnect the temp sensor as well.

griz_83ho

Established Member
Sorry to be paranoid don't want to start just pulling and crack something. So no 10mm nuts that need to come off then right? Basically just 4 small bolts and two Phillips screws for the whole front?

BOOCOCKY

Established Member
No worries, I was kinda paranoid my first time too. Been a while since i did this but I believe its 2 bolts under the radiator cover and 3 fasteners in the wheel well ( after you pull the forward wheel well splash gaurds) and like 12 underneath along the chin spoiler. When I took mine off i left the chin spoiler on so I could just set the whole assembly ob the floor without scratching anything, but you still have like 10-12 bolts to pull underneath. Then pull the bumper from the fender. You kinda have to pull hard, there like 3 tabs on each side. Thats the scary part. Then to whole assemble should just lift off. Bumper cherry popped!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread