How to mount Diablosport MAFia

ra03svtcobra

IT'LL TERMINATE YA!!
Established Member
I got my MAFia today. Pretty easy to install, but it just kinda lays against the side of the engine bay next to the MAF. It seems it should be secured somehow so it doesn't move around. Just want to see how other people are mounting theirs (double sided tape, zip tie, etc).

TVSCobra

Established Member
I mounted mine to the inner fender with 3M double sided adhesive tape, so it is easy to remove it if I need to remove it and it stays in place. Don't want to just let it "hang" in the engine comparment.

ra03svtcobra

IT'LL TERMINATE YA!!
Established Member
I mounted mine to the inner fender with 3M double sided adhesive tape, so it is easy to remove it if I need to remove it and it stays in place. Don't want to just let it "hang" in the engine comparment.

That's kinda what I was thinking. Thanks.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
I used 2ea larger zip tires to secure it to that larger harness located on that part of the frame rail. I didn't crank down the zip ties, just snug.

ra03svtcobra

IT'LL TERMINATE YA!!
Established Member
I think I will wait until I get the tune dialed in with it and figure out how to get it secured. The cable is only 12", so there doesn't seem to be many options.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Look left of my MAF on the inner fender well. It's mounted with 3M Double Lock Velcro which is actually plastic locking velcro (not fabric) with cement strong adhesive. Easy to remove and locks "pops" back into place.

Intake2.gif

ra03svtcobra

IT'LL TERMINATE YA!!
Established Member
Looks nice. Mine didn't come with any 2 sided tape, but I think I have some laying around the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread