How To: Install A 2015 Mustang Roush/Ford Racing Supercharger

Tyler@LMR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Established Member
We installed the new 2015 Mustang Roush/Ford Racing Supercharger on our GT and picked up over 150 horsepower! Follow along as we show you how to install this blower.

[video=youtube;d2pIYvtFEAw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2pIYvtFEAw[/video]

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Nice gains. I'm going to have to watch this one later. I'm interested to see the difference between this kit and some of the others on the market.

alexgg2

Established Member
Can we see a whipple supercharger install. I'm pretty sure a lot of people would like to see what modifications(trimming/cutting) is required compared to the roush supercharger. Plus I'm thinking people will most likely get a whipple opposed to the roush supercharger since they make more power and make the infamous loud supercharger whine that all gear heads like to hear when you step on the gas pedal.

alex12gt

Established Member
Can we see a whipple supercharger install. I'm pretty sure a lot of people would like to see what modifications(trimming/cutting) is required compared to the roush supercharger. Plus I'm thinking people will most likely get a whipple opposed to the roush supercharger since they make more power and make the infamous loud supercharger whine that all gear heads like to hear when you step on the gas pedal.

Roush is cheaper......it does whine with a jlt intake and I was putting down 730 RWHP with a built motor and a roush 2.3......if your staying with a stock motor either will max out a stock motor and the roush hits harder on the low end

Users who are viewing this thread