How to get my girl back???

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Now that this post has been around and given me time to evaluate the situation you probaly should just go to the strip club!! Oh and there is no charge for this advice!!

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Now that this post has been around and given me time to evaluate the situation you probaly should just go to the strip club!! Oh and there is no charge for this advice!!
IF he's like me, T&A is the last thing on his mind:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Cobra4pt6

Banned
man dawg, it's 2k3 and the motto here at Texas State University is F.T.H. (f*ck these hoes), dawg you're a grown ass man, dont let this one girl leave you down for the count, get back on your feet and get back in the game......as long as grindin on your mind you'll never fall down...you have an 03 cobra, thats like talent use that to your advantage, damn that gettin married shyt, you to young for that.......keep yo head up and stay on your grind man

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra4pt6
man dawg, it's 2k3 and the motto here at Texas State University is F.T.H. (f*ck these hoes), dawg you're a grown ass man, dont let this one girl leave you down for the count, get back on your feet and get back in the game......as long as grindin on your mind you'll never fall down...you have an 03 cobra, thats like talent use that to your advantage, damn that gettin married shyt, you to young for that.......keep yo head up and stay on your grind man

Once more in English for the "Ebonics Challenged" people out here:rollseyes

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
she is kind of seeing another guy at her school.

Yea i know.........lol.....................sorry just had to ...........women can't live with em can't get more than one in the trunk at a time..........cheer up she will be back............

vsc1

Established Member
You've got to be kidding! I thought we talked about Cobra's on here. Look, don't send flowers or anything common like that. Write her a song or a poem.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I had the chance for T&A tonight and I blew this girl off. I talked to Megan and she said she has been kissing the guy, not just a one time thing, and they are kind of together. I say **** it. I called the girl back and she's in the basement with her friend (another girl) and they are putting in a movie waiting for me to check my mail. I don't want to do anything but after hearing Megan tell me she is getting on some other guy, it kinda makes me think... why can't I???

CGoeschel

Established Member
been there done that...................dude....you screwed up............she's gone............she's not coming back............move on and find someone else and don't be a dumb*** and screw it up again...........learn to respect you relationship and don't ever take it for granted as you did in the past. She's happy now that she's found someone who cares more about her than you did obviously, let her be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread