"How-To" for Novices to Machine Polishing by Junkman

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Last edited:

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Good post! If this is the same guy that I'm thinking of, he did a review of a buffer I wanted to buy. He was so confident in the buffer, that he put the hardest cut and pressed hella hard on the hood of his car lol. Needless to say he was correct. Good info in his vids

Edit: It is the same guy lol. Here is the video I was talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XAqpOe9Zt4&feature=relmfu

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
This guy does do really good videos, I watched his video comparing the PC7274XP vs the Flex. I'll have to watch this when I get home, thanks for posting

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Good post! If this is the same guy that I'm thinking of, he did a review of a buffer I wanted to buy. He was so confident in the buffer, that he put the hardest cut and pressed hella hard on the hood of his car lol. Needless to say he was correct. Good info in his vids

Edit: It is the same guy lol. Here is the video I was talking about.
How Safe is the PC-7424XP? - Part 1 - YouTube

Yes it is the same guy, he did that video for the PC7424 before the new model came out I believe.

JesseSVTJames

Established Member
Junkman approved... 3 below Mississippi.

This guy is great. Very informative and fun. Literally had me stuck on my couch for 3 hours. Watched several of his videos with out so much as a drink. A must watch for any car lover.

Thanks OP I have never seen him and Thank you Junkman for doing what you do. This is much appreciated, a true car enthusiast.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Yes very good videos and nice guy I subscribe to his youtube page and he will answer questions for you if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread