How to create a nice signature for the forum?

shamrock216

Established Member
I searched a little but couldnt find anything. Can anyone recommend a good website to create a fancy looking signature for this forum and other forums?

Below is all I could come up with on Photobucket. Maybe I'm just too computer challenged!

jliddle

Established Member
Most of the ones you see on this site are done in Photoshop. I kinda like the one you have. Take the pic of the motor out and id leave it.

GTSSTANG

Established Member
Give me some pics of your car and some ideas of what you want and I can make you one real quick..

shamrock216

Established Member
I want something with this car pic and engine pic, whatever tweaks look cool is fine with me....
IMG_1113.jpg

clean.gif

Or you can go to my photobucket and steal whatever pics look good to ya!!
http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f26/shamrock216/Mustang/

svt_nick69

Established Member
i really hate to ask you this but is there any way you can whip me up a quick cool design sig with the colors black, green, and white. something to do with the army and infantry. also add my svt_Nick69 tag in there. plz, if your not busy or nething.

thanks man.
:rockon:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
get some better pics. thats a really dull angle you have there. gotta perform the "JayDeeM" camera rotation and get the right angles to get a good sig pic.

also helps to not make the car the main focus of the picture. find a spot that makes for a nice background and make it to where the car is just another part of the entire picture, not a centerpiece. then when you chop it to banner size, it looks awesome (like mine imo).

Last edited:

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
...also helps to not make the car the main focus of the picture. find a spot that makes for a nice background and make it to where the car is just another part of the entire picture, not a centerpiece. then when you chop it to banner size, it looks awesome (like mine imo)....

+1 -- remember the "rule of thirds". When taking a photo look into the viewfinder and divide the scene into 3 columns by 3 rows.

The main focus (in this case, your car) should not be in the middle of the center section. Ideally, main focal point of your car should be at one of the 4 corners of the center box.
Here's an example: (Also see my sig.)
ruleofthirds.jpg

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
I got bored so i used photoshop and started clicking.

the car does look like balls with the platic wrap on it.

Users who are viewing this thread