How to buy a gun in Texas (Video)

Last

Established Member
I read some post about someone trying to get a gun somewhere up North.... Here is a video on the process to purchase a firearm in Texas:

[youtube_browser]9i3oGrnf9GY[/youtube_browser]

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
lol seems about right .

I grew up in Newark, NJ and went to AZ (military) and Wow talk about freedom out there. Never knew about anything of that stuff until leaving NJ/

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I love texas just bought another gun last week and I was in and out in about 10 min.

Virginia is pretty much the same way. I bought an AR15 last month. Took all of 15min and I was carrying it home. :beer:

98ccoobbrraa

Established Member
Laws are for honest people, the people that want guns in NJ that are wack jobs can buy them in 15 minutes, they find their friendly gun dealer that uses the trunk of his car to sell them one.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Is that a good thing?

Yes. Stay in Canada.

+75,000 :lol:

The second amendment is your given right as a US Citizen. If you're a US Citizen (you're not) and choose not to exercise that right, then that's your decision. But don't tell me why I shouldn't or try to make it harder for me to exercise my given right. I think its absurd for a anyone not to own at least one firearm. But hey I'm not going to sit and preach why you should.

Also there was a reason it was placed so near the top of the Bill of Rights. First Amendment; Freedom of Religion & Speech. Second Amendment; The Right to keep and Bear Arms. This was a huge issue and a staple during the creation of this country and for good reason. The main two criteria; Personal Protection/Hunting & a way for citizens to fight against tyranny/oppression of the government.

Last edited:

gamebred26

Established Member
Laws are for honest people, the people that want guns in NJ that are wack jobs can buy them in 15 minutes, they find their friendly gun dealer that uses the trunk of his car to sell them one.

Yup. no law ever stopped a scumbag from shooting someone...it just makes it harder for the good guys to get a gun.

x99blacksnakex

Horsepower over Willpower
Established Member
Please, let me move to Texas. Massachusetts is the worst state in existence (tied with California).

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I love texas just bought another gun last week and I was in and out in about 10 min.

Took about 30 mins for me here in AZ when I bought my M&P9 two weeks ago.

The store was really busy and I couldn't stop admiring their ARs. :coolman:

Oh, and incidentally, I asked them about the 50cal sniper rifle that was sitting on one of their benches and asked how much longer the process would be to buy one compared to my handgun purchase. They said: "nope, same process as what you're doing now."

I love it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread