how strong is the stock 03-04 cobra differential

churro

Established Member
Let me know what you guys think

this is my 2nd differential i broke the firs time is was at the track i didn't have my irs brace, and the 2nd time i was at the hospital i was goin to my house it broke but this time it was the opposite side, so guys what i have to for not to broke again

RDWHINE

Terminator
Established Member
I'm personally going to go with the FRPP differential, I've read good things on it. +1 to the guy above tho too!

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
I'm personally going to go with the FRPP differential, I've read good things on it. +1 to the guy above tho too!

the FRPP is the same as the diff in the f150.

I have the 03/04 diff with a TA Performance girdle, held my 660rwhp power just fine.

J-Hem

Guy Trilby
Established Member
Look at the Terminator FAQ's posted by Sidecar Jimmy and take "The Red Pill" as posted by Postban you won't have any problems after that. I did and everything is copasetic. Less axle hop. No breakage. Launch at your leisure... Prior to that even my 423hp car broke a cover and halfshaft ! WEAK SAUCE !

Jroc

Established Member
the FRPP is the same as the diff in the f150.

I have the 03/04 diff with a TA Performance girdle, held my 660rwhp power just fine.

Really?

A 4.6 based F150 maybe? :shrug:

5.4 F150 use a 9.75" rearend as I assume the newer 5.0, Ecoboost, and 6.2 Boss F150 do as well.

Users who are viewing this thread